Monday, July 03, 2006

summing up designers (2006)

Rick Owens:
"I'd describe my work as Frankenstein and Garbo, falling in love in a leather bar"

Sonia Rykiel:
"I hope my creations can give a little bit of joy"

Anna Sui:
"People who go to my fashion shows kinda go to a rock concert"

Valentino:
"I design for romantic people"

Dries van Noten:
"I aim to create fashion that is neutral in such a way that each person can add his or her own personality to it"

Viktor & Rolf:
"The illusion that next time it might be perfect keeps us going"

APC (Jean Touitou):
"What inspires me is whatever helps you to get away from mental pollution"

AF Vandevorst:
"Fashion is a language"

Costume National (Ennio Capasa):
"There is no distinction between who I am and what I do"




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home