Sunday, July 02, 2006

Travel essentials: various models (Nov, 2004)

Flight attendants:
Topmodels are forever flying around the globe. We find out what they won't take off without.











Poulina Kouklina
  • "Clarins Multi-active day cream, I love the smell"
  • "A good detective novel"
Eugenia Volodina
  • "Lancome makeup remover-it's so gentle"
Elise Crombez
  • "M.A.C concealer"
  • "A book to write poetry in"
Hana Soukupova
  • "I use Avene moisturiser and Evian facial Brumisateur to spritz on during the flight"
  • "Theres always a toothbrush in my hand luggage"
Jessica Miller
  • "I love Benetint by Benefit"
  • "I always fly with my ipod"
Julia Stegner
  • "I wash my face on the plane, then use Nivea moisturiser for dry skin"
  • "My makeup essential is Maybelline mascara"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home